Sunday, December 1, 2013

Tarot card of the day for December 2 2013 - Unusual I pulled four cards for today.

Today's reading is a little unusual.  I felt the need to pull four cards, not one.  Also once I pulled them they did not feel right until I turned them all.  So the first three were actually reversed and the forth one was face up.  I changed them so that the first three were face up and the forth one was reversed.  Not something that usually happens, but it felt right this way so I am sticking with it.  Also what I see in the cards today is not typical or usual.



The first tarot card of the day is: ACE OF SWORDS. This tarot card is about having a breakthrough.

What I see in the tarot card today is: conflict and turmoil.  What is significant about this card today is the conflict and willingness to take a stand, not the breakthrough.  Usually when I see this card there are options, doorways, or new pathways and opportunities though there is always an easy path and a difficult path. Today it is about standing your ground, not being afraid of the conflict, turmoil or what you could be giving up.  This is not a card full of joy, bubbles and rainbows even though they are in the actual card.  It seems to be more about taking a stand.  The card just keeps repeating that it is about taking a stand, and deal with the conflict.




The second tarot card of the day is: PAGE OF CUPS. This card is about new social contacts.

What I see in the card today is: today you will need to trust those around you, even people you just met. Today is not a day for strangers in a crowd but standing together despite any differences.  This is not about socializing but finding strength in each other and in numbers.  I see the need to support each other, even though you started out as strangers in a crowed, you will not be strangers at the end of the day.  This is not about friendship or emotional fulfillment but survival and the need for others.



The third tarot card of the day is: NINE OF WANDS. This card is about the need to take down your barriers and let other people support you.

What I see in the tarot card today is: Today is not the day to stand alone.  It is the passion and fire of the group that is needed for survival, to get through this.  This is about helping others and accepting help.  Don't try to be the strong one or the leader, it is more important to lead when you are needed, follow when that is required of you and to stand shoulder to shoulder with those around you, not ahead or behind anyone else.  It is not a day for independent strangers but a strong community not willing to sacrifice anyone despite personal differences.




The fourth tarot card I did not feel the need to pull until after I had pulled the first three and turned them around.  Suddenly I needed the fourth tarot card.  So this reading is even more unusual.

The fourth tarot card of the day is: KNIGHT OF WANDS Reversed. This card is usually about dynamic male energy as it is reversed there is a lack of energy.

What I see in the card today is: A loner, without drive, passion or self worth.  They are angry about nothing and everything at the same time.  They want to protect themselves, but not others.  They feel the need to harm others to feel better about themselves, their lives and their anger.  It is easier to blame others than it is to take responsibility for their choices and lives.  What I find interesting is that at first it was a loner, one.  But then it became many who are loners but are pulled together by their hate, anger and oddly enough a feeling of desperation.  It starts with one, but becomes many.  I don't know why, but this is what everyone must take a stand against.  I see the desire to hurt others, but also the desire to end their own pain with their deaths by their hands or others.  It does not have to be this way! It may only take one act of kindness, one person willing to take a stand, willing to accept strangers or it may take a large group of people willing to put themselves at risk to stop this.

I don't know why my cards are telling me this.  They were reluctant to work with me today, sticking together and not shuffling easily.  I changed my focus from what will happen tomorrow to what do I need to know and the cards stopped sticking, and resisting.  They shuffled smoothly and worked with me once I changed what I asked.  I also knew I had to pull three cards and then lay them down 3,2,1 not 1,2,3.  I also changed it from reversed to face up.  Then I needed the fourth card.  I have learned over the years to listen to my feelings, or gut instincts.  I have to go out  tomorrow, and I don't want to now.  May this be just the need for people to support each other, the homeless and needy and not something harmful and deadly.


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you could have been doing a reading for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just might have. That is how it works for me. It is easier when I do readings face to face, but I know that the readings I do on this blog are for someone who needs to hear it, and will find it. :o)

      Delete