Sunday, December 1, 2013

Tarot card of the day December 1 2013 the six of swords reversed



The Tarot Card of the day is SIX OF SWORDS Reversed. The tarot card is reversed indicating staying in or getting into a negative situation or that it takes longer to move away or out of a negative situation.. What I see in the tarot card today is: The feeling of stress, of things closing in.  That things are becoming more and more difficult.  Options are few, and so is money, time and energy.  For me it talks about opportunities lost, regrets and struggling to change, to get out of the hole, both financial and emotional. I don`t see an easy path, just stress and frustration as you head down the very path you wish to avoid.  I wish this was a much more positive card, but it is not.  There is a feeling of helplessness and a lack of hope.  I hope that all who see this recognize it and try to break the pattern, find something to be happy about and look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment