Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My computer is fixed and I can write again

My computer is back. Or I should say my computer has new parts and is working again. It is funny because I had the urge to do a bunch of daily readings and did not because it was Christmas. I knew my computer was going in for an over hall to find out what was wrong with it and made sure I had the readings done for the time the computer was expected to be gone for. Well two weeks later and still no computer. Something about a part being delayed. Then I get my computer and it crashes. It seems that the part that was replaced was not the part that was causing the problems. We had to wait for different parts to arrive again. So finally I have my computer back up and running. All new upgraded parts so there should be no problems for a bit. It is nice to be back and writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment