Saturday, June 2, 2007

The mystery dishes

I hate washing dishes! Well it is not that I actually hate doing the dishes; it is more that they never seem to end. You can wash as you go, and still have dishes to do after dinner. You wash them and they are back the next day. God help you if you end up not being able to do the dishes one day, because they multiply. It becomes a mound of dishes in a blink of an eye. It is like every dish in the house is now on the counter waiting to be washed, even ones you don’t remember using. Have you ever found a dish in your cupboard that you don’t remember having and have no idea where it came from? I know what happened, you left some dishes over night and they multiplied, you get an unknown dish out of it. If only that were true, I would have the largest matching dish set in the world. Actually I would end up with the largest unmatched dish set in the world. I wish I had a dishwasher, but then I am sure some thing weird would happen to. Dishes will start vanishing the same way sox do in the dryer. The mystery dishes that show up when you leave them over night have to come from somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment